From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand, Dramamine® Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine® Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable:
- Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot
- Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
Available in an 8-count box.
To help prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years: Give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 2 to under 6 years: Give ½ chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not take more than 1-½ chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See side panel for lot number and expiration date
Important: Keep carton for future reference
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Ingredient: Dimenhydrinate 50mg
Anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminium lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, methacrylic acid copolymer, modified corn starch, sorbitol.
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if blister unit is broken or torn
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Call 1-800-382-7219 weekdays or visit us on Facebook
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.