Dramamine® for Kids is the only medicated motion sickness relief product formulated just for children ages 2-12 from the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.
● Treats symptoms on the spot
● Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting & queasiness
● Safe, precise dose in a fun, chewable grape flavor
● Convenient travel case
Available in an 8-count box.
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity.
To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
● Children 2 to under 6 years: give ½ to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Children 6 to under 12 years: give 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 6 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
● Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.375 mg per tablet
● Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspartame, citric acid, flavor, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acide copolymer, sorbitol
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
● A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
● Marked drowsiness may occur
● Avoid alcoholic drinks
● Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
● Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Call 1-800-382-7219 weekdays or visit us on Facebook